Sunday, October 6, 2013

I'm Back!!!

I created this blog three years ago with the intention of blogging about my life and interests. However, I stopped after two years because I felt really disconnected with my life, career, and the blog. I couldn't really put much of my true self into the blog because I don't like to talk about myself. But, that was the main purpose why I created this blog so, I can express my thoughts, emotions, ideas, and etc...  I decided to restart this blog because I'm at a chapter in my life. 

After being out of school for three years, I'm finally going back to school. I no longer working for a crap corporate job that never appreciated me. And...I finally realized what I want to do career wise. That's what pushed me to restart this blog. I want to start out fresh again. 

-MJAT

No comments:

Post a Comment